Friday, April 17, 2015

A Few Articles to Get You Started



A few of my 2013 garden yields!
I've been saving up a few links to articles that I'm interested in perusing, so I thought they could be of interest to you as well. I'll be adding more as we go along:

KIND bars had to remove the "healthy" label. Before you get angry at their deception, read the full story.

Have you heard about all the trouble monarch butterflies are having trying not to become extinct? What's the problem? Check out the story here.

Ever wonder how you can save money at the grocery store or farmers' market? Find out when fruits and vegetables are in season.

Here's another food article (sorry it's from the same source! I try not to do that!) on Kraft CHEESE (ahem). I loved Kraft mac-n-cheese back in the old days!

I make my own laundry detergent, and now I think I'm going to try this---for the bathroom!

There's much more I want to add, but I'm still at school and need to start my weekend. More later!

--Mrs. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment